Правила поведения в эфире 19 канала
Правила форума
Правила "барахолки"
Реестр маркированных антенн
Похищенное оборудование

Ижевский АвтоРадиоКлуб "ИСКРА"

общение авторадиолюбителей Ижевска на частоте 27.185 (19fm)
Текущее время: 28 мар 2024, 22:49

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа

Начать новую тему Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 365 ]  На страницу Пред.  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  След.
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Re: Retevis Ailunce HD1 (DMR портативка 136-174, 400-480 МГц
СообщениеДобавлено: 28 май 2023, 08:35 
Участник форума

Благодарил (а): 9 раз.
Показать полные данные
well, radio is working, but now seems the mic volume is really low, is there a way to adjust it? because I’ve put gain in +10 inside radio settings but it still sounds low compared to other radios.

Вернуться наверх

Заголовок сообщения: Re: Retevis Ailunce HD1 (DMR портативка 136-174, 400-480 МГц
СообщениеДобавлено: 28 май 2023, 13:14 
Участник форума

Благодарил (а): 7 раз.
Показать полные данные
7080902000 писал(а):
well, radio is working, but now seems the mic volume is really low, is there a way to adjust it? because I’ve put gain in +10 inside radio settings but it still sounds low compared to other radios.

I'm not sure but you can try this:
Вложение:
Снимок.PNG
Снимок.PNG [ 41.96 KIB | Просмотров: 30159 ]

Вернуться наверх

СообщениеДобавлено: 31 май 2023, 22:27 
Участник форума

Благодарил (а): 2 раз.
Показать полные данные
Hello friends!
Today I received the second HD1 V2(B) series radio.
Analyzing the serial number of both, probably the two radios are from the same manufacturing batch, that is, the electronic components used in the construction must all be similar.
Here are the serial numbers of the radios:
First purchase: V.2 SN(B)_2302AHD11100288
Second purchase: V.2 SN(B)_2302AHD11100360
As all the members here in the group already know, the V2(B) radio model cannot be adjusted the frequency range with the programming software (CPS). If the user changes the frequency range using the right mouse button and enters the password 11882, the radio loses all factory calibration parameters.
Many users are left with the feeling of guilt because the radio cannot operate normally.
I myself went through this unpleasant experience, so I'm going to provide a backup of the file with the parameters of the second radio I bought.

To change the frequency range of new versions it is necessary to follow some additional steps.
1st Step: Backup your radio's original parameters using the "HD1 Tune(C7000) v3.03" software and save it in a safe place.
2nd Step: Open the programming software (CPS) and read your radio. Then burn a copy of your codeplug.
3rd Step: Change the frequency range using the programming software to the desired range within the radio limitation. (130mhz-199mhz) (200mhz-260mhz) (400mhz-520mhz) (Procedure mentioned at the beginning of the text). This radio does not operate safely on frequencies outside this range.
Note: Rewrite the codeplug with a new name, preferably including the new frequency range information. Then send this new changed codeplug to the radio.
At this point the radio will lose all calibration parameters.
Step 4: Now we need to restore the parameters using your backup, but there is an important point here.
Before sending the backup to the radio using "HD1 Tune(C7000) v3.03", adjust the frequency range in the "Freqset" option, you need to set the same range that you recorded in your codeplug.
Then just record the parameters to enjoy your radio with a new adjusted frequency range.
Important to understand that when you adjust the frequency range with programming software (CPS) it is necessary to make a copy of your new codeplug and write it to the radio. Then you will have to use the new codeplug to include more channels, contacts, groups, etc. because the new codeplug has the information of the frequency range that your radio is adjusted.
Another important issue is if you record the parameters with the software "HD1 Tune(C7000) v3.03" in a frequency range different from your codeplug, the radio resets and restarts with the factory default settings.
If you have any questions, report them here on the forum.

Вложения:
Комментарий к файлу: SN(B)_2302AHD11100360
SN(B)_2302AHD11100360.zip [704 байт]
Скачиваний: 220

Последний раз редактировалось 49027896 31 май 2023, 22:33, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

За это сообщение автора 49027896 поблагодарил: ТарЛинк
Вернуться наверх

СообщениеДобавлено: 31 май 2023, 22:32 
Участник форума

Показать полные данные
49027896 писал(а):
Hello friends!
Analyzing the serial number of both, probably the two radios are from the same manufacturing batch, that is, the electronic components used in the construction must all be similar.
As all the members here in the group already know, the V2(B) radio model cannot be adjusted the frequency range with the programming software (CPS). If the user changes the frequency range using the right mouse button and enters the password 11882, the radio loses all factory calibration parameters.
Many users are left with the feeling of guilt because the radio cannot operate normally.
I myself went through this unpleasant experience, so I'm going to provide a backup of the file with the parameters of the second radio I bought.

To change the frequency range of new versions it is necessary to follow some additional steps.
1st Step: Backup your radio's original parameters using the "HD1 Tune(C7000) v3.03" software and save it in a safe place.
2nd Step: Open the programming software (CPS) and read your radio. Then burn a copy of your codeplug.
3rd Step: Change the frequency range using the programming software to the desired range within the radio limitation. (130mhz-199mhz) (200mhz-260mhz) (400mhz-520mhz) (Procedure mentioned at the beginning of the text). This radio does not operate safely on frequencies outside this range.
Note: Rewrite the codeplug with a new name, preferably including the new frequency range information. Then send this new changed codeplug to the radio.
4th Step: Now we need to restore the parameters using your backup with , but there is an important point here.
Before sending the backup to the radio using "HD1 Tune(C7000) v3.03", adjust the frequency range in the "Freqset" option, you need to set the same range that you recorded in your codeplug.
Then just record the parameters to enjoy your radio with a new adjusted frequency range.
Important to understand that when you adjust the frequency range with programming software (CPS) it is necessary to make a copy of your new codeplug and write it to the radio. Then you will have to use the new codeplug to include more channels, contacts, groups, etc. because the new codeplug has the information of the frequency range that your radio is adjusted.
Another important issue is if you record the parameters with the software "HD1 Tune(C7000) v3.03" in a frequency range different from your codeplug, the radio resets and restarts with the factory default settings.

Hello friend! Thank you , have you no longer calibrated your station since you restored it with file #5 ? Earlier , a person wrote that he had problems with the sensitivity of the microphone , have you edited this for yourself ? Is everything working well for you ?

It's just that the seller offers me to change the station to a new one, but for this I have to send this one to China and order a new one, then make a free refund within 15 days and send the old station through it, but I'm afraid that something will go wrong and I will lose money! I don't have any devices, I think it's worth doing this or using the station as it is now?!

Вернуться наверх

СообщениеДобавлено: 31 май 2023, 22:37 
Участник форума

Показать полные данные
ТарЛинк писал(а):
49027896 писал(а):
Hello friends!

4th Step: Now we need to restore the parameters using your backup with , but there is an important point here.

Hello friend! Thank you , have you no longer calibrated your station since you restored it with file #5 ? Earlier , a person wrote that he had problems with the sensitivity of the microphone , have you edited this for yourself ? Is everything working well for you ?

It's just that the seller offers me to change the station to a new one, but for this I have to send this one to China and order a new one, then make a free refund within 15 days and send the old station through it, but I'm afraid that something will go wrong and I will lose money! I don't have any devices, I think it's worth doing this or using the station as it is now?!

How are you? Everything ok?
I didn't need to adjust anything at first, everything worked fine, I just noticed that there were small frequency and power deviations in the radio, but I managed to adjust later.
As for the microphone, I only used it in DMR mode, I didn't see a problem with the microphone.
Now I'm using the latest backup on the second radio I got.

Вернуться наверх

СообщениеДобавлено: 31 май 2023, 22:42 
Участник форума

Показать полные данные
Just a backup copy from the new station , nothing was corrected in the calibrations ? Stitched as is and that 's it ? If yes , then please drop this file without extended frequencies if you have it ...

Вернуться наверх

СообщениеДобавлено: 31 май 2023, 22:54 
Участник форума

Показать полные данные
ТарЛинк писал(а):
Just a backup copy from the new station , nothing was corrected in the calibrations ? Stitched as is and that 's it ? If yes , then please drop this file without extended frequencies if you have it ...

I think the translator is making it difficult for us here on the forum to understand.
I have the most recent original backup of the last radio I received today V.2(B), I already made a copy available without changes.
Back up again.

Вложения:
Комментарий к файлу: SN(B)_2302AHD11100360
SN(B)_2302AHD11100360.zip [704 байт]
Скачиваний: 200

За это сообщение автора 49027896 поблагодарили - 2: ТарЛинк, 7080902000
Вернуться наверх

СообщениеДобавлено: 31 май 2023, 23:07 
Участник форума

Показать полные данные
49027896 писал(а):
ТарЛинк писал(а):

I think the translator is making it difficult for us here on the forum to understand.
I have the most recent original backup of the last radio I received today V.2(B), I already made a copy available without changes.
Back up again.

Thanks ! :co_ol:

Вернуться наверх

СообщениеДобавлено: 02 июн 2023, 08:28 
Участник форума

Показать полные данные
ТарЛинк писал(а):
7080902000 писал(а):

I'm not sure but you can try this:
Вложение:
Снимок.PNG

ok, i’ve tested it and changing that value does not make much difference.

but… adjusting this other values seems to work…

for example I’ve tested increasing 14 to 20 in “Mod Gain (Narrow) and it improved the mic volumen, the change is really noticeable, “Mod Gain (Wide)” values seems to be ok and does not require to be increased...

Вернуться наверх

СообщениеДобавлено: 12 июн 2023, 08:21 
Участник форума

Показать полные данные
btw, new Programming Software v3.03 and new firmwares v2.2.6 & v2.2.7 GPS have been released in Ailunce support website: https://www.ailunce.com/Supports/HD1/Software/

За это сообщение автора 7080902000 поблагодарил: ТарЛинк
Вернуться наверх

СообщениеДобавлено: 12 июн 2023, 19:32 
Участник форума

Показать полные данные
7080902000 писал(а):
btw, new Programming Software v3.03 and new firmwares v2.2.6 & v2.2.7 GPS have been released in Ailunce support website: https://www.ailunce.com/Supports/HD1/Software/

Thank you ! Is there any information about the changes ?

Вернуться наверх

СообщениеДобавлено: 12 июн 2023, 22:01 
Участник форума

Показать полные данные
only this is mentioned...

Firmware HD1PA-V2.27-GPS
Solved the problem can't get the GPS position.

Вернуться наверх

СообщениеДобавлено: 28 июн 2023, 04:13 
Участник форума

Показать полные данные
49027896 писал(а):
ТарЛинк писал(а):
I probably have problems due to the Russian localization of Windows , I incorrectly see some parameters and do not know what it is

Вложение:
Снимок.PNG

This tab refers to MIC, DIGITAL, ANALOG, VOX.

Here's the order:

01: MIC gain

02: Digital

03: Analog WIDE

04: Analog NARROW

what values do you recommend to have in these boxes? because I noticed that digital audio reception volumen is a bit low.

Вернуться наверх

СообщениеДобавлено: 28 июн 2023, 04:18 
Участник форума

Показать полные данные
7080902000 писал(а):
49027896 писал(а):
ТарЛинк писал(а):
I probably have problems due to the Russian localization of Windows , I incorrectly see some parameters and do not know what it is

Вложение:
Вложение Снимок.PNG больше недоступно.

This tab refers to MIC, DIGITAL, ANALOG, VOX.

Here's the order:

01: MIC gain

02: Digital

03: Analog WIDE

04: Analog NARROW

what values do you recommend to have in these boxes? because I noticed that digital audio reception volumen is a bit low.

On my copy like this - completely satisfied, they are the same everywhere like!

Вложение:
Снимок.PNG
Снимок.PNG [ 3.93 KIB | Просмотров: 29834 ]

За это сообщение автора ТарЛинк поблагодарил: 7080902000
Вернуться наверх

СообщениеДобавлено: 12 июл 2023, 22:48 
Участник форума

Показать полные данные
Всем привет ! Сегодня завод Ailunce HD1 мне прислал на тест прошивку 2.2.8 для ревизии 【V2.】 , в ней исправлен неработающий мониторинг двух частот если на одной из стоит Double Slot. И исправили момент , когда станция находясь на любой частоте в DMR в режиме Double Slot автоматически что-то куда-то передавала в эфир ! Прошивка тестовая , на официальных ресурсах ее еще нет , так что все на свой страх и риск , я поставил , все ОК !

Вложение:
2023.07.11 HD1P(C7000) Update.rar [5.42 MIB]
Скачиваний: 259

За это сообщение автора ТарЛинк поблагодарил: 7080902000
Вернуться наверх

СообщениеДобавлено: 13 июл 2023, 08:06 
Участник форума

Позывной CB: Россиянин
Благодарил (а): 21 раз.
Показать полные данные
Не добавили ещё функцию поиска второго абонента (направление и расстояние)?
Когда-то давно я просил их сделать это.
Обещали подумать...

Вернуться наверх

СообщениеДобавлено: 13 июл 2023, 20:31 
Участник форума

Показать полные данные
Россиянин писал(а):
Не добавили ещё функцию поиска второго абонента (направление и расстояние)?
Когда-то давно я просил их сделать это.
Обещали подумать...

Не находил подобного , а обещать китайцы любят , они мне так обещали добавить прослушивание DMR без учета разговорных групп , таймслотов и колор кодов )

Вернуться наверх

СообщениеДобавлено: 15 июл 2023, 06:11 
Участник форума

Показать полные данные
ТарЛинк писал(а):
Не находил подобного , а обещать китайцы любят , они мне так обещали добавить прослушивание DMR без учета разговорных групп , таймслотов и колор кодов )

that is already implemented: https://www.ailunce.com/blog/hd1-promiscuous-function

Вернуться наверх

СообщениеДобавлено: 15 июл 2023, 13:30 
Участник форума

Показать полные данные
7080902000 писал(а):
ТарЛинк писал(а):

that is already implemented: https://www.ailunce.com/blog/hd1-promiscuous-function

This is something similar, but not the same, for example, in Anytone this function is called Digital Monitor, it accepts DMR without taking into account anything at all, you don’t need to know the group, color code and timeslot, moreover, on the display when receiving, the radio station shows you all this information itself

Вложение:
digimoc_2slot.png
digimoc_2slot.png [ 6.12 KIB | Просмотров: 29645 ]

https://youtu.be/uBuREIizOk8

https://youtu.be/hKx-58NJUo4

Вернуться наверх

СообщениеДобавлено: 15 июл 2023, 20:20 
Участник форума

Показать полные данные
I specifically checked this "promiscuous" mode and it either doesn't work at all or I don't understand something! I know in advance the DMR frequency, which broadcasts with color code 2 and timeslot 2, I turn on promiscuous on my HD1 and select time slot 2 and color code 1 and I don’t hear anything, as soon as I change the color code to 2, then everything starts fine accept !

Вернуться наверх

СообщениеДобавлено: 16 июл 2023, 06:36 
Участник форума

Показать полные данные
ТарЛинк писал(а):
Всем привет ! Сегодня завод Ailunce HD1 мне прислал на тест прошивку 2.2.8 для ревизии 【V2.】 , в ней исправлен неработающий мониторинг двух частот если на одной из стоит Double Slot. И исправили момент , когда станция находясь на любой частоте в DMR в режиме Double Slot автоматически что-то куда-то передавала в эфир ! Прошивка тестовая , на официальных ресурсах ее еще нет , так что все на свой страх и риск , я поставил , все ОК !

Вложение:
2023.07.11 HD1P(C7000) Update.rar

btw, now this version is published in the official Ailunce HD1 support website: https://www.ailunce.com/Supports/HD1/Software/

Вернуться наверх

СообщениеДобавлено: 16 июл 2023, 13:08 
Участник форума

Показать полные данные
7080902000 писал(а):
ТарЛинк писал(а):

Вложение:
2023.07.11 HD1P(C7000) Update.rar

btw, now this version is published in the official Ailunce HD1 support website: https://www.ailunce.com/Supports/HD1/Software/

Great :a_g_a:

Вернуться наверх

СообщениеДобавлено: 24 авг 2023, 14:50 
Участник форума

Оборудование: Hd1 ailunce, retevis rt3s
Автомобиль: Rav4
Благодарил (а): 0 раз.
Показать полные данные
Здравствуйте форумчане, не могу сконектить hd1 ailunce с retevis rt3s, шифрование базовое 4 символа и продвинутое 32 символа у обеих станциях, но при любом из этих шифрований, слышно только шипение при приеме и не более. Что может быть? Они вообще конектятся? Протоколы шифрования в характеристиках у них одинаковые.

Вернуться наверх

СообщениеДобавлено: 25 авг 2023, 08:09 
Участник форума

Позывной CB: Россиянин
Благодарил (а): 21 раз.
Показать полные данные
C совместимостью шифрования в DMR - всё очень печально...
От модели к моделе может абсолютно не дружить друг с другом,
даже у одного производителя,
не только у китайцев.

Определяется только опытным путём.
Единой глобальной таблицы совместимостей я пока ни где не встречал.

Все работают со всеми только без шифрования.

Вернуться наверх

СообщениеДобавлено: 23 сен 2023, 22:09 
Участник форума

Оборудование: Retevis Ailunce HD1
Благодарил (а): 3 раз.
Показать полные данные
Форумчане, добрый день! Подскажите, пожалуйста, по прошивке. Сейчас стоит Firmware Update -V1.79GPS. И установилась, (и переустановилась) без проблем. Решил обновиться последовательно на Firmware-Update-V2.2.8-GPS, и начал с Firmware Update -V2.1.8-GPS. И... Не устанавливается. Выдаёт ошибку. Пишет "Проверьте соединение". Подскажите, в чём может быть проблема?
Спасибо.

Вернуться наверх

Начать новую тему Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 365 ]  На страницу Пред.  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  След.

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа